May 23, 2010

The Good News!!

T have to apologize because you didn’t get the full story yesterday. I always write my blogs on Word then coy and paste them to Blogspot. Well, the entire blog didn’t make it, so you missed the best part! I can only assume that God intended for this news to have a blog entry all it’s own.
I had my hopes pinned on this trip that our agency was making to Thailand because we were waiting for specific paperwork from Thailand. To make it easy for you, so you aren’t bored to tears, don’t fall asleep, and so I don’t have to write a novel; I’m just going to number the steps. We were waiting for step one of 3. We received news on Thursday evening that Thailand basically skipped over step 1, went on to 2, and that will generate step 3. They will include the paperwork from step 1 with step 3. Our agency social workers were baffled by this sudden disregard for the order in which things “must” be done. Thailand NEVER does things out of order or in a combined manner as they have done in our case. This is confusing, but it is GOOD news! The cancellation of our agency’s trip in early June may work out perfectly for us. They will then be able to pick up all of our paperwork including our “To Whom it May Concern” letter. This is the last piece of paperwork we need from Thailand, before we travel. I’m not sure if I can stress enough how miraculous this is!!

1 comment:

  1. So happy for you! We had delays and unexpected things all along the way, too. It was as if an enemy didn't want things to happen. But, we had so many people praying. And in God's perfect timing (not ours) things all worked out. I trust God knows what He is doing in your case, too. Lots of love and prayers!

    ReplyDelete